|By Marketwired .||
|January 28, 2013 06:49 PM EST||
HERCULES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE: BIO) and (NYSE: BIO.B), a multinational manufacturer and distributor of life science research and clinical diagnostic products, will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2012 on Tuesday, February 26, 2013, after the close of the market. The company will discuss these results in a conference call scheduled for 2 PM Pacific Time (5 PM Eastern Time) that day.
Interested parties may access the call by dialing 866-383-8008 (in the U.S.) or 617-597-5341 (international), access number 81335034.
A live webcast of the conference call may be accessed in the "Investor Relations" section of www.bio-rad.com. A replay of the call will be available at 888-286-8010 (in the U.S.) or 617-801-6888 (international), access number 15517550, for seven days following the call. The webcast of the call will be archived on the Bio-Rad site for on-demand replay for up to a year and may be accessed in the "Investor Relations" section of www.bio-rad.com.
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE: BIO) and (NYSE: BIO.B) has remained at the center of scientific discovery for 60 years, manufacturing and distributing a broad range of products for the life science research and clinical diagnostic markets. The company is renowned worldwide among hospitals, universities, major research institutions, as well as biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies for its commitment to quality and customer service. Founded in 1952, Bio-Rad is headquartered in Hercules, California, and serves more than 100,000 research and industry customers worldwide through its global network of operations. The company employs over 7,100 people globally and had revenues exceeding $2 billion in 2011. For more information, visit www.bio-rad.com.
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London