|By Business Wire||
|January 28, 2013 06:44 PM EST||
Nuix, a worldwide provider of information management technologies, today launched the Nuix Luminate platform to help organisations proactively govern the vast and growing quantities of unknown, unstructured data in archives, email and collaboration systems, file shares, hard drives and other repositories.
“Nuix Luminate is designed to help organisations search and govern all this ‘dark data’ consistently and repeatably,” said Eddie Sheehy, CEO of Nuix. “It provides rapid and deep visibility into the risks, value and worthless filler hidden in unstructured data, so organisations can make informed decisions and take defensible actions, at any scale.
“That means they can reduce storage, eDiscovery and investigation costs, fix records management shortcomings, minimise business risks and open up new sources of value.”
Nuix Luminate combines the patented Nuix indexing engine with dashboards, taxonomies and workflows built around real-world use cases. Alongside the platform, Nuix has launched three packaged solutions for common information governance tasks:
- Nuix Defensible Deletion removes redundant, obsolete and trivial (ROT) data from storage systems.
- Nuix Archive Search makes the contents of email archives searchable for fast eDiscovery, investigations and data governance.
- Nuix Intelligent Migration identifies risks and leaves behind ROT when migrating data to a new platform or the cloud.
Each solution includes a professional services component that can be delivered through one of Nuix’s information governance partners. Partners can apply their in-depth industry and customer knowledge to deliver high-value customised services.
“Nuix is once again leading the trend in using technology to leverage the value and minimise the risk of dark data, taking what we’ve learned from eDiscovery search and analytics and applying it to the larger problem of information governance,” said Bennett B. Borden, Chair of the eDiscovery and Information Governance group at legal firm Williams Mullen. “I look forward to using Nuix’s new platform and solutions to solve my clients’ most pressing information governance challenges.”
Throughout 2013 Nuix will expand its range of information governance solutions enabled by the Nuix Luminate platform to address customers’ business needs.
“Nuix is unique in its ability to apply massively parallel processing of unstructured data to the largest and most complex storage systems,” said Sheehy. “Using Nuix for information governance, we have processed more than 100 million emails and documents per day—that means addressing entire storage systems within days and weeks rather than months and years. We’ve proven this with a growing list of global enterprise customers.”
To find out more about the Nuix Luminate platform and solutions, visit nuix.com/luminate.
Nuix is a worldwide provider of information management technologies, including eDiscovery, electronic investigation and information governance software. Nuix customers include the world’s leading advisory firms, litigation support providers, enterprises, government departments, law enforcement agencies, and all of the world’s major corporate regulatory bodies.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher