|By Marketwired .||
|January 28, 2013 06:40 PM EST||
WALNUT CREEK, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- ARC Document Solutions (NYSE: ARC) today announced that it will hold a conference call with investors and analysts on Thursday, February 28, 2013, at 2 P.M. Pacific Time (5 P.M. Eastern Time) to discuss results for the company's fourth quarter and full-year 2012.
A news release announcing the fourth quarter and full-year 2012 results will be disseminated on February 28, 2013, after the market close.
To access the live audio call, dial (855) 812-4355. The conference ID number is 94854869. A live Webcast will also be made available on the investor relations page of ARC Document Solution's website at www.e-arc.com.
A replay will be available several hours after the call for seven days following the call's conclusion. To access the replay, dial (855) 859-2056. The conference ID number to access the replay is 94854869. A Web archive will be made available at http://www.e-arc.com for approximately 90 days following the call's conclusion.
About ARC Document Solutions (NYSE: ARC)
ARC Document Solutions is a leading document solutions company providing business-to-business document management technology and services to the architectural, engineering and construction, or AEC industries. The Company also provides its services to companies in non-AEC industries, such as technology, healthcare, retail, entertainment, and food and hospitality. ARC Document Solutions provides its services through its suite of technology products, a worldwide network of service centers, and on-site at more than 6,000 customer locations, allowing the provision of services to more than 100,000 active customers around the globe.
VP of Corporate Communications
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks