|By Marketwired .||
|January 28, 2013 05:45 PM EST||
LANGLEY, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- Iplayco Corporation Limited (TSX VENTURE:IPC) ("Iplayco" or the "Corporation") announces that it has entered into a new sales agreement of U.S. $1,310,600 to design, manufacture and install a large indoor play structure for a corporate customer.
"We are very pleased to announce that we have entered into a new sales agreement of U.S. $1,310,600 which is expected to favorably impact the operating results of our current fiscal year ending on September 30, 2013" said Scott Forbes, President and Director of Iplayco.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Scott C. Forbes, President and Director
About Iplayco Corporation Limited
Iplayco designs, manufactures and installs customized indoor and outdoor play structures for children. Iplayco also owns and operates a family entertainment centre ("The Great Escape") in Langley, British Columbia. For more information, please visit www.iplaycoltd.com.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-looking Statements
This news release contains certain forward-looking statements. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, included herein, including without limitation statements regarding the Corporation's business, results or future plans, are forward looking statements that involve various risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the Corporation's expectations are disclosed elsewhere in documents that are available to the public.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange, nor its regulation services provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks