|By Marketwire .||
|January 28, 2013 04:32 PM EST||
HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- Intergraph is exhibiting CADWorx for designing refrigeration and heating plants in booth #3117 at the 65th International Air-conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition (AHREXPO) on January 28-30, 2013 in Dallas, Texas USA. CADWorx allows designers and engineers to create refrigeration, heating, and other construction deliverables that will fit right the first time when installed on site, eliminating most if not all of the expensive field-fit work. CADWorx allows engineers to easily and quickly verify existing as-built plants before the initial design begins and to check spools for accuracy and fit prior to shipping to the site for installation. Michael Smith, business development manager at Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions, will speak on how building information modeling (BIM) can facilitate more accurate design and improve productivity and operations. This session #38 will be on January 29, 2013 (Tuesday) at 8:00 a.m. in the Lone Star Room.
For information about AHREXPO, visit http://www.ahrexpo.com/. For more information on Intergraph CADWorx, visit http://www.intergraph.com/products/ppm/cadworx/. For information on Intergraph analysis products visit http://www.intergraph.com/ppm/analysis.aspx.
About Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions
The Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions (CAS) products allow design and engineering to share relevant information seamlessly, thereby maintaining accuracy and improving efficiency. They include CADWorx Plant Design Suite for AutoCAD®-based intelligent plant design modeling, process schematics and automatic production of plant design deliverables; CADWorx DraftPro for intelligent 2D design and layout; CAESAR II, the world's most widely used pipe stress analysis software; PV Elite for vessel and exchanger design and analysis; and TANK for the design and analysis of oil storage tanks. For information on Intergraph CAS, visit www.coade.com.
Intergraph, the Intergraph logo, CADWorx, CAESAR II and PV Elite are registered trademarks, and TANK is a trademark of Intergraph Corporation. Other brands and product names are trademarks of their respective owners. © 2013 Intergraph Corp. All rights reserved.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks