|By Marketwired .||
|January 28, 2013 02:17 PM EST||
MALMO, SWEDEN -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- Chainformation, a leading provider of software for retail, franchise and chain businesses, today announced it has entered an agreement with BeOne Consulting, a consulting and training corporation based in Morocco.
Under the agreement, BeOne Consulting will carry the CCM franchise software platform, providing Moroccan business owners with an Intranet platform that supports internal communications, quality assurance, governance and expansion.
Launching in Morocco also means that the CCM franchise software suite has been completely translated to French, allowing rapid implementation with French speaking franchise- and retail-chains.
"We are tremendously excited to partner with BeOne Consulting, and bringing CCM franchise software to Morocco. Our turn-key solution continues to capture the attention of franchise- and retail-operations around the world, enhancing daily operations by providing relevant and critical information directly to the store level," says Anders Hall, Sales and Marketing Manager at Chainformation.
The CCM franchise software platform by Chainformation is cloud based and ready to be used out of the box for franchise, retail and chains. It can be implemented in just 2-4 weeks with some of the following key features:
- Cloud based interface
- Faster, role-based communication
- Digital operations manuals in an easy to follow format
- Ability to share content throughout the business, directly to store
- Marketing Design Templates and Execution tools
- Access to Daily Sales Reporting (ERP connectivity)
In partnering with Chainformation, BeOne Consulting will leverage a franchise software solution based on proven technologies used by some of the most demanding customers in franchising, including Wayne's Coffee, O'Learys and ICEBAR by ICEHOTEL.
"Morocco is a fast growing economy and we need to be able to equip our existing and new customer base with solutions that support growth. We have been looking for a software platform that makes daily operations easier, improves daily communications, and encourages collaboration. For us, CCM franchise software by Chainformation met all these requirements," says Fatima Zahra, CEO of BeOne Consulting.
For more information, please visit www.chainformation.com
Chainformation is a developer of franchise and retail specific software that helps equip work forces with timely, relevant and critical know-how. Clients include franchise and retail chains such as ICEBAR by ICEHOTEL, Wayne's Coffee, O'Learys, and Akzo Nobel. The company is headquartered in Malmö, Sweden.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks