|By Marketwired .||
|January 28, 2013 02:13 PM EST||
CHICAGO, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- Romance is alive at Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament this February 8-18, with knights in shining armor, a beautiful princess, magnificent horses and a stately king. Medieval Times 4-course feast and 2-hour tournament offers fun for lovers and fun for the whole family.
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament is the most unique, romantic place to celebrate Valentine's Day with the one you love. The evening starts with the presentation of a sweetheart rose, a commemorative photo in a Medieval Times frame and a Valentine's Scroll recognizing your attendance at the royal event. Then you travel back in time to an age of bravery and chivalry while you thrill to a rousing live jousting tournament, marvel at awe-inspiring horsemanship and falconry, and you enjoy a 4-course meal fit for royalty. You'll cheer on your knight with a split of champagne in two commemorative champagne glasses, two knights cheering flags and one cheering wand.
Two admissions to the Museum of Torture are also included. This special package is available for select matinee and evening shows from Feb. 8-18, 2013. The cost of the package (for two guests) is $99 plus tax, gratuity and processing fee. Tickets can be purchased at http://www.medievaltimes.com/chicago/specialoffers/valentines-day-2013.aspx.
Valentine's Day is also a time to celebrate with the family you love, including kids who dream of being a knight or a princess. Medieval Times is offering discounted admission prices in February at $36.95 for Adults and $29.95 for children (12 and under). It's the perfect family outing in Chicago for February including President's Day. For more information or to purchase tickets, call 1-888-WE-JOUST (935-6878) or go to www.medievaltimes.com/chicago.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London