|By Marketwired .||
|January 28, 2013 01:33 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- BAC Canada Finance Company (the Company") has extended the maturity date of its 2.5 year Extendible Step-Up Note Series 4 (the "Note").
The Maturity Date has been extended to the Subsequent Maturity Date of July 31, 2013.
The Company may, at its option, on the Initial Maturity Date and on each semi-annual Subsequent Maturity Date thereafter on which the Notes are outstanding, extend the Maturity Date of the Notes to the next following Subsequent Maturity Date or to the Final Maturity Date of July 31, 2014.
Note: BAC CFC 2.5 Year Extendible Step-up Note Series 4 Symbol: BMF.DB.C Maturity Date: Extendible Initial Maturity Date: January 31, 2013 Subsequent Maturity Date: July 31, 2013 Final Maturity Date: July 31, 2014 Cusip: 05518ZAY2 ISIN: CA05518ZAY21 Currency: CAD Interest Rate: 3.05%
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher