|By Marketwire .||
|January 28, 2013 01:33 PM EST||
PHOENIX, AZ -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- Ipro Tech, Inc., a worldwide provider of litigation management technologies, today unveiled their new logo. This redesign was overseen by Ipro COO, Kim Taylor, who recently joined the Ipro team and will be a critical influence in the rebranding process.
Ipro's former logo, a blue diamond signifying the company's longstanding history, will be replaced on all collateral moving forward with a fresher, more colorful image. The three distinct colors and shapes coming together into one spherical design represent not only the integration of Ipro's three flagship products but the synergy that must exist between the three primary verticals of the electronic discovery: the law firm, the corporation, and the legal service provider.
"Ipro has a long and respected history in litigation technology and we wanted to hold on to that heritage, but modernize it," said Taylor. "This new logo, along with our latest releases of Eclipse, eCapture and Allegro, represent the future of Ipro. We're excited for the industry to see that future this January in New York."
Ipro's new logo and latest product releases will be demonstrated in booth 302 at LegalTech New York, taking place January 29-31 in New York, NY.
Founded in 1989, Ipro is a global leader in the development of advanced software solutions used by legal professionals to streamline the discovery process. Ipro's worldwide network of corporations, law firms, government agencies, and legal service providers rely on Ipro's Enterprise platform to organize, review, process, and produce litigation data of vast sizes and complexity levels more efficiently and cost-effectively than ever before. For more information on Ipro, visit http://www.iprotech.com.
Senior Marketing Manager
Ipro Tech, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks