|By Marketwired .||
|January 28, 2013 01:25 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- Cartier Iron Corporation (CNSX:CFE) ("Cartier Iron"), (formerly Northfield Metals Inc.), is pleased to announce that its common shares will be listed for trading on the Canadian National Stock Exchange ("CNSX") on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 under the trading symbol "CFE".
Paul Ankcorn, Cartier Iron's President stated, "We are pleased to have our common shares listed on the CNSX as this will provide Cartier Iron greater market visibility and increased access to capital to help drive the company's growth as it advances its highly prospective portfolio of iron properties."
About the Canadian National Stock Exchange
CNSX provides listing and trading services to a wide range of Canadian and international issuers by offering low fees and innovative continuous disclosure features designed to minimize regulatory costs while improving the quality of information available to investors. With over 185 securities listed, and 90 participating dealers, CNSX is an attractive and growing venue for issuers of equity and debt securities from all business sectors.
About Cartier Iron Corporation
Cartier Iron is a junior exploration company focused on discovering and developing iron resources in the province of Quebec. The Company's projects include the Borel River Property in the Ungava Bay region of northern Quebec, and the Gagnon Holdings in the southern Labrador Trough, in northeastern Quebec.
Statements in this release that are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements" and readers are cautioned that any such statements are not guarantees of future performance, and that actual developments or results, may vary materially from those in these "forward-looking statements.
The CNSX has not reviewed nor accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Cartier Iron Corporation
President & Director
Cartier Iron Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher