|By Marketwired .||
|January 28, 2013 01:23 PM EST||
HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- Corda Investment Management, LLC (www.cordamanagement.com) has announced today the opening of a new office in Austin, Texas, which will serve that city's burgeoning business and investment community.
In conjunction with the announcement, the firm also announced the appointment of industry veteran Gage Dahmann, who has opened the branch.
"We believe there will be a lot of growth in Austin as the economy expands in 2013," said Bonner C. Barnes, who founded Corda almost 15 years ago. "We have worked with families in central Texas for many years and wanted to better service those clients with a local presence." Corda is a value oriented investment management firm with a focus on income offering advisement to individuals, families, and businesses.
"Our core principle is to put our customer's interest first. We've been managing income and growth oriented portfolios for many years and have expanded recently to include a 401k product which has received an enthusiastic response from businesses and their employees," said Barnes. "They really like the fact that our programs are moderately priced, and that we have a wide selection of portfolios that they can offer their employees."
Barnes said that the overall end-user experience is similar to what Corda offers now with its managed accounts -- "full transparency with a third party custodian housing the assets so you can review on a daily basis what you own and how it is performing."
He added that the ability to bring in Dahmann, an experienced financial services professional with deep roots in Austin, made the firm's decision to expand an easy one.
"Gage is an ideal talent for the Austin office, someone who can connect with the business community, while assembling a team that can provide a personal touch to the businesses and their employees as well as individual clients," said Barnes.
Dahmann, a graduate of Texas A&M University with a degree in Economics, began his career in the financial industry in 1997 with the full service brokerage firm A.G. Edwards & Sons in Austin, Texas.
For more information, media should contact
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks