|By Marketwired .||
|January 28, 2013 12:06 PM EST||
COLONIA, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- For the average car dealership found in America, the overall world of local car dealership marketing and advertising is full of many competing messages. Properly promoting an area car dealership requires a great deal of marketing message refining and repetition, and both processes may be expensive as well as time consuming. A car dealership might also be looking to strengthen their image as a way to help them stand out from the dozens of others in their vicinity. All of this sounds like important parts to a great marketing program, but how can a car dealership easily incorporate all of these important aspects into an easy to implement marketing approach? The answer might be SolarCure's Adopt-A-Solar-Panel program with its Solar Powered SEO press release distribution component.
SolarCure offers any car dealership in the nation a way to set their message apart from the rest of their competitors with the Adopt-A-Solar-Panel program. Generous organizations sponsor a portion of a solar panel designed and installed for a specific non-profit organization. The non-profit organization will use energy generated through solar panels and the money saved through decreased energy bills can be put to better use towards their mission. A key component of Adopt-A-Solar-Panel is the distribution of an expertly crafted online press release to hundreds of online news portals, which generates SolarCure's unique concept of Solar Powered SEO. Solar Powered SEO extends online reach easily and inexpensively. SolarCure introduced this new marketing method in late 2012. All of the initial sponsors for the Adopt-A-Solar-Panel program, including New Jersey's O'Donnell Insurance Agency, Peluso Landscaping and Alabama's Victory Sweepers, benefitted in a variety of ways. O'Donnell's press release generated sales leads while Victory Sweepers' improved their search engine rankings. SolarCure's nationally distributed press releases contain targeted keyword phrases related to a specific business keyword phrase; search engines then index each article. A Solar Powered SEO press release has greater importance as far as the content and potential audience. It also helps improve corporate image by announcing Adopt-A-Solar-Panel program participation on a broad scale.
Here's how the Adopt-A-Solar-Panel program with its Solar Powered SEO press release distribution can benefit any car dealership in the land:
- A car dealership's Solar Powered SEO press release will utilize specific targeted keywords to develop or augment localized search engine marketing campaigns. While continuously running online ads on Google, Bing, Yahoo! or Facebook is still an effective method of converting online searches with purchase intent into phone calls, website clicks and foot traffic, creating ads can be time consuming and expensive. SolarCure helps spread the word about a car dealership's event, offer or general overall marketing message with ease. A Solar Powered SEO press release can be featured on over 120 quality news websites and social media portals. Some of these online properties include Yahoo! Finance News, Reuters.com, CBS Market Watch, CBS Money Watch, and ABC News local websites, so a car dealership's general online reach is expanded greatly. A link included on these established and reputable domains strengthens online credibility. For the price of a single Adopt-A-Solar-Panel sponsorship, SolarCure instantly becomes a partner who utilizes the latest online marketing method to ensure penetration into a local market and further grow market share within a reasonable budget expense.
- E-mailing can be an inexpensive marketing method, but what if car dealership employees are not diligent in collecting e-mail addresses from potential customers? That means employees will have to start calling the sales and service customers who don't have e-mail addresses on file. A car dealership could also send postcards asking them to join a mailing list to receive dealership news, coupons and referral cards. A Solar Powered SEO press release can assist in this area. A distributed article may contain a specific call-to-action link leading to a contact form or particular landing page. The interested reader can also be offered to download a free PDF brochure. This aspect puts collateral material in the hands of a car buyer without the costs associated with a targeted mailing. Online news distribution not only generates leads but also takes individuals in a direction where you may be able to ask for the sale before the customer even steps foot in the dealership door. News content distribution supports already established online marketing methods by simply providing an additional promotional channel that is currently absent from the marketing mix. Not only will an Adopt-A-Solar-Panel sponsorship aid the environment and local community, it helps each sponsor extend their online reach, generate sales leads and improve overall public awareness in an easy and affordable manner.
- A car dealership's participation in the Adopt-A-Solar-Panel program additionally gives existing and future Facebook fans and other social media followers something to talk about. Helping a non-profit organization obtain solar energy can be considered a "green" effort, and therefore open up your doors to a passionate audience that relates to brands and businesses dedicated to helping environment. An Adopt-A-Solar-Panel sponsorship is newsworthy. It is also social media worthy. Imagine further spreading the reach of your marketing without some of the traditional costs required. The Adopt-A-Solar-Panel program with Solar Powered SEO offers any car dealership a potential positive viral word-of-mouth message. And "viral" is what makes the social media world go around and around.
- The Adopt-A-Solar-Panel program with Solar Powered SEO is a green marketing method which is designed to get everyone excited about green renewable energy. If every local community in America utilized solar power in some manner, dependency on foreign oil and other less clean sources of energy could be reduced greatly on a grand scale. And as a car dealership or any business gets more involved with the initiative, a green reputation is also built and strengthened. Offering consumers an opportunity to contribute to the sponsorship alongside the dealership can also shape a communal bond; together consumers and an established car dealership joined hand-in-hand to improve their local environment. It's a green partnership that can be related to on so many levels.
For more information about how a car dealership can extend its overall awareness with SolarCure's assistance, please visit www.solarcure.us or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call 908-642-3029. Let SolarCure show you how to improve your Internet reach and search engine visibility while assisting a local non-profit organization's solar energy efforts and helping the environment in general. There are only winning attributes to the Adopt-a-Solar-Panel program and Solar Powered SEO. Pricing starts at $995. Larger and smaller packages can be designed to fit any budget. Because of all of its outstanding marketing and social-related benefits, SolarCure promises that you'll never feel as good as when you write a check for participating in the Adopt-A-Solar-Panel program.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London