|By Marketwired .||
|January 28, 2013 11:01 AM EST||
DENVER, CO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- Factory Design Labs, a full-service agency delivering digital and traditional advertising solutions to premium lifestyle brands, today announced that Patrick O'Neil, director of digital strategy, will speak on a panel at the SIA Snow Show, scheduled to take place January 31-February 3, 2013 in Denver.
- Patrick O'Neil, Factory Design Labs' director of digital strategy, will speak on a session titled "Social Snow Sports Brands: Rapid Fire Marketing Panel" at the SIA Snow Show on February 1 at 2:00 PM. O'Neil will join panelists from Outdoor Research and Vail Resorts to discuss a wide range of social media marketing topics, including product engagement, brand building, and social trends in the snow industry. During the rapid-fire panel, speakers will take live questions from the audience.
- O'Neil will also represent Factory Design Labs in the BlueBird Social Zone at SIA, and serve as a social media resident expert from 11:00 AM-12:00 PM on February 1. The Wi-Fi-connected BlueBird Social Zone is a spot where show attendees can plug in laptops and mobile devices to post social media updates and press releases, attend seminars dedicated to social media marketing, and ask social media experts questions.
- Factory is a leader in partnering with premium lifestyle brands, including snow sports leaders such as The North Face, Oakley, and Aspen/Snowmass, to create innovative digital and traditional campaigns. Through the creative use of social media, mobile, video, apps, and in-store interactive experiences, Factory helps its clients engage with customers in an authentic, open dialogue that builds measurable brand reach and sales.
About Factory Design Labs:
Factory Design Labs is the leader in customer creation for global, culture-driven lifestyle brands such as The North Face, Callaway, Oakley, Revo, Odyssey and Aspen/Snowmass. A full-service agency delivering digital and traditional advertising programs to premium lifestyle brands, Factory offers industry-leading in-house digital expertise to create innovative web, mobile, and social campaigns fully integrated with traditional print, TV, in-store, and product-level positioning. Factory Design Labs is headquartered in Denver, Colorado with global offices in Shanghai, China and Verbier, Switzerland. For more information visit factorylabs.com.
About the SIA Snow Show:
The SIA Snow Show, January 31-February 3, 2013 at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, CO, will deliver the largest, most concentrated and authentic trade event in the snow sports industry. It will be the first time globally that the styles, technologies, innovations, culture and energy of snow sports for 13.14 will be presented. Industry professionals will meet to engage in business, networking opportunities, parties, brand events and seminars to feel the true essence of snow sports.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher