|By Marketwired .||
|January 28, 2013 11:00 AM EST||
RED BANK, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- V12 Group, a leader in marketing automation and data technology, has announced strong financial results showcasing its consistent momentum across the markets it serves. The company has recorded nine consecutive quarters of revenue growth and a record producing 4th quarter in 2012. As a result, reported annual EBITDA for the company also increased to its highest level with a year-over-year growth of 40% and a two-year CAGR of over 61%.
"2012 was a tremendous year for growth in all areas of our business and especially our marketing automation technology," said Paul Chachko, V12 Group CEO and Founder. "We are overwhelmed by the positive response we have received from our customers, and as such we will continue to innovate, expand and enrich our platform in the coming year."
Recognized as an INC. 500/5000 company for the past two years has been a direct result of the company wide dedication of the company's 100+ employee's attention and dedication to its customers along with expanded data and technology capabilities. This attention has propelled V12 Group to a 26% year-over-year revenue increase and a two-year revenue CAGR of over 24%.
V12 Groups success is being fueled by a focused multi-channel product offering and the Launchpad marketing automation platform. Also contributing to this growth is the further adoption of the email loyalty re-engagement technologies by new and existing retail customers.
Management's outlook for 2013 forecast is another year of record revenues and EBITDA and the expansion of the workforce by approximately 20%, fortifying the culture of success.
About V12 Group
From marketing automation platforms to industry leading data, V12 Group has taken a leadership position in making big data and integrated marketing tools accessible to middle-market and enterprise-level clients across a wide range of industries.
V12 Group offers marketers the first-ever enterprise marketing automation and data platform built upon its highly respected data warehouse/business intelligence system, thereby simplifying the process of turning marketing intelligence into measurable revenue.
V12 Group Media Contact:
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks