|By Marketwired .||
|January 28, 2013 11:00 AM EST||
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 --
Speaker Nari Viswanathan, Vice President of Product Marketing and Management, Steelwedge Software
The term 'Big Data' is not just an IT buzzword that supply chain folks can choose to ignore. It is becoming more and more of a reality -- and valuable leveraging point -- for S&OP. Nari's session speech will highlight how Supply Chain leaders can understand, capture and use Big Data to Big Advantage in their business planning.
Thursday, January 31 from 4:30 - 5:00pm
IE Group's Sales & Operations Planning Summit. Mandarin Oriental Hotel, 3752 Las Vegas Blvd. S, Las Vegas, NV 89158
The Sales & Operations Planning Summit will gather the world's most dynamic and senior executives operating in the areas of sales and operations. All of the issues surrounding sales & operations planning will be dealt with in no holds barred discussions at this conference.
For more perspective on Big Data for S&OP, click here.
1 (925) 460-1700
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher