|By Marketwired .||
|January 28, 2013 11:00 AM EST||
SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- AT DESIGNCON 2013 BOOTH #720
WHO: Uniquify (www.uniquify.com), a leading high-performance semiconductor intellectual property (IP) and system-on-chip (SoC) design, integration and manufacturing services supplier
WHAT: Will exhibit at DesignCon 2013 in Booth #720, demonstrating its "variation-aware," high-performance DDR Memory Controller subsystem IP. Uniquify will showcase ideas2silicon, a comprehensive design services platform that ranges from chip specification and design through volume delivery of packaged and tested parts.
WHEN: Tuesday, January 29, from 12:45 p.m. until 6 p.m. and Wednesday, January 30, from 12:30 p.m. until 6 p.m.
WHERE: Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, Calif.
Uniquify's DDR Memory Controller subsystem IP includes self-calibrating logic (SCL) and dynamic self-calibrating logic (DSCL) for real-time calibration to accommodate both static (SCL) dynamic variations in the system operating environment (DSCL). They allow the DDR memory subsystem timing calibration to be applied at system power-up and during system operation.
Headquartered in San Jose, Calif., Uniquify is a privately held, rapidly growing system-on-chip (SoC) design, integration and manufacturing services supplier, and innovative developer and provider of high-performance semiconductor IP. Its "ideas2silicon" services range from spec development and front-end design through physical design and delivery of packaged, tested chips. Uniquify's headquarters and primary design center is in San Jose with additional design teams in Pune, India, and Seoul, Korea. With more than 100 employees, Uniquify offers 65-, 40- and 28-nanometer SoC design expertise, integration and manufacturing services and high-performance IP to leading semiconductor and system companies worldwide. Additional information can be found at: www.uniquify.com.
ideas2silicon is a trademark of Uniquify. Uniquify acknowledges trademarks or registered trademarks of other organizations for their respective products and services.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks