|By Marketwired .||
|January 28, 2013 09:29 AM EST||
CINCINNATI, OH -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- Worldwide software provider, Cincom Systems (http://www.cincom.com), has signed a partnership agreement with Los Angeles-based Dynamicweb North America (http://www.dynamicwebusa.com), which provides an all-in-one e-business solution that includes content management, e-commerce and online marketing software. As part of the partner agreement, Dynamicweb North America will integrate Cincom Guru -- a .NET business rules engine and configurator -- into e-commerce websites that need complex product selection features.
Cincom Guru is a Business Rule Management System (BRMS) that empowers business users to automate complex sales and product knowledge by using simple graphical 'if this then that' rules.
"Cincom customers have used Guru to configure the compatibility of their products to each other or to implement complex pricing models," says Jerry Miller, managing director, Cincom Intelligent Selling Systems division. "E-commerce sites can now provide customers with customized products faster, easier and at a lower cost to the site."
"When you have complex products, you need to display a lot of options for how they're put together," says Alex Rosenzweig, CEO, Dynamicweb North America. "Dynamicweb and Cincom's combined solution means that prospects can do the initial configurations themselves online. Then the sales team has an engaged customer more ready to buy. We provide companies with the e-business solutions they need to help them sell more. The configurator, Cincom Guru, does just that."
For 44 years, Cincom has helped thousands of clients worldwide by solving complex business problems with its software and services. For more information about Cincom's products and services, contact Cincom at 1-800-2CINCOM (USA only), send an e-mail to email@example.com or visit the company's website at http://www.cincom.com.
Dynamicweb's seamless all-in-one e-business solution combines web content management (WCM), e-commerce and online marketing to make online sales easier. Founded in Denmark in 1998, Dynamicweb has expanded to North America and now has offices in Los Angeles, California. More than 4,000 customers around the world rely on Dynamicweb to power more than 25,000 e-business sites. For more information, please visit: http://www.dynamicwebusa.com.
Cincom, the Quadrant Logo and Cincom Guru are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cincom Systems, Inc. All other trademarks belong to their respective companies.
© 2013 Cincom Systems, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Donna Hedge Burns
Corporate Public Relations
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London