|By Marketwired .||
|January 28, 2013 09:25 AM EST||
SUNNYVALE,CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- Supertex, Inc. (NASDAQ: SUPX), a recognized leader in high voltage analog and mixed signal integrated circuits (ICs), today announced that it will be presenting at the Stifel Nicolaus Annual Technology Conference, to be held at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in San Francisco, California.
President and CEO, Henry C. Pao and Vice President of Finance and CFO, Phil Kagel, will be presenting at 2:40 p.m. (PT) on Tuesday, February 5, 2013. One-on-one meetings can be arranged through Stifel Nicolaus. A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the Investor Relations page of the Supertex corporate website at http://www.supertex.com and will be accessible for 30 days following the conference.
Supertex, Inc. is a publicly held mixed signal semiconductor manufacturer, focused on high voltage analog and mixed signal products for use in the medical, LED lighting, display, industrial and telecommunication industries. Supertex product, corporate and financial information is readily available at www.supertex.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks