|By Marketwired .||
|January 28, 2013 08:10 AM EST||
KIRKLAND, WA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- Hitor Group, Inc. (OTCQB: HITR) (BERLIN: HTO) -- Further to actively bidding on several projects abroad over the last several weeks, Hitor Construction will be following up by attending meetings in the upcoming weeks for the purpose of securing housing contracts. Mr. Martin, CEO Hitor Group, will be meeting with Government representatives from Egypt and investors from the region discussing plans for permanent housing developments in their respective countries.
About Hitor Group
Hitor Group is an industry leading Environmental Technology Accelerator that delivers best-in-class 'green' technology solutions for a better world. Hitor applies capital and best-in-class business practices to integrate green technologies, expand distribution channels, and catalyze rapid and profitable growth. Synergistic and proprietary technologies that can provide viable economic solutions to serve commercial markets along with developing communities are sourced worldwide. The global demand for solutions to these challenges has never been greater and at the same time innovations in technologies for solutions have arrived. Our goal is to bring these applications to this growing market segment and create shareholder value. To learn more about The Hitor Group, please visit our website at www.hitorgroup.com
Any statements that are not based on historical fact are forward-looking statements. Although such statements are based on management's current estimates and expectations, and currently available competitive, financial, and economic data, forward-looking statements are inherently uncertain. We, therefore, caution the reader that there are a variety of factors that could cause business conditions and results to differ materially from what is contained in our forward-looking statements. For a description of some of the factors which may occur that could cause actual results to differ from our forward-looking statements please refer to our most recent Form 10-K, and in particular the discussions contained under Items 1 - Business, 1A - Risk Factors, 3 - Legal Proceedings, and 7 - Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks