|By Marketwired .||
|January 28, 2013 06:30 AM EST||
DALLAS, TX and FORT WORTH, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- Front Page PR launched an innovative Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign (http://igg.me/p/317403/x/1907888) to find fellow Crowdfunders that want to leverage PR, social media, and media relations to conduct successful crowd fundraising promotions. Front Page PR's Crowdfunding campaign rewards-based perks offer informative white papers on "How to Build Successful Social Media Networks" and "How to Write a Strategic SEO Press Release;" cost-effective Crowdfunding consulting services as well as a way for Crowdfunding industry leaders to donate money to help provide pro-bono PR services to needy Crowdfunding campaigns.
Front Page PR Offers to Teach All Crowdfunding Campaigners:
1. How to build social media networks prior to launching a Crowdfunding campaign
2. How to write professional press releases with SEO in mind
3. How to build a custom-tailored database of media contacts that cover their beat
4. How to write media pitches & conduct a successful press interviews
5. How to leverage news coverage by propagating it through social media networks
Do SEO'ed Press Releases Really Work?
Yes, but only when done correctly. Addison Shelton, founder of TaskLabs, had a great idea and launched an Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign. With 18 days to go his campaign was running out of steam and he was worried about how to boost his numbers from 46% to 100%.
"First, we showed him how to reach several hundred thousand more potential donors using social media," said Robert Hoskins, Front Page PR's Director of Media Relations. "And then we gave him direction on how to write a targeted press release and built a precise database of media contacts that covered his subject matter, plus taught him how to write a short, but very effective media pitch."
"Mr. Shelton's first release only received 20,000 impressions and 200 reads, but after following our direction," Hoskins added. "The second press release achieved 150,000 impressions, 900 reads and generated headline news articles including a CNET article that helped his campaign raise $39,821, 124% over the original goal."
Front Page PR
Austin: (512) 627-6622
Phoenix: (602) 326-0940
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher