|By Business Wire||
|January 28, 2013 06:00 AM EST||
Ambarella, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMBA), a leading developer of low-power, HD video compression and image processing semiconductors, today announced that it will be presenting at the Stifel Nicolaus 2013 Technology Conference at the San Francisco Ritz Carlton on Wednesday, February 6th at 2:40 pm, Pacific time.
Fermi Wang, Ambarella president and CEO, and George Laplante, Ambarella CFO, will be speaking and will also hold one-on-one meetings with investors before and after their presentation.
A webcast of the Company’s presentation can be accessed from the following link: http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/stifel/technology2013/41212456.cfm. The webcast will be archived for 30 days after the presentation.
Ambarella (NASDAQ: AMBA) is a leading developer of low-power, high-definition (HD) video compression and image processing solutions. The Company’s products are used in a variety of HD cameras including security IP-cameras, wearable sports cameras, digital still cameras, and automotive video camera recorders. Ambarella technology is also used in television broadcasting with TV programs being transmitted worldwide using Ambarella compression chips. For more information about Ambarella, please visit www.ambarella.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London