|By Marketwired .||
|January 28, 2013 01:19 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- For more than 25 years, Jacob & Co.'s jewelry and timepieces have become distinguished for being among the most daring and bold masterpieces in the world. Jacob Arabov, designer and founder of Jacob & Co., is an artist at heart. He employs traditional craftsmanship techniques, which he combines with a passion for constantly pushing the limits of design, style, and innovation. The results are exquisite watches and museum-worthy jewelry pieces. It's no wonder that the brand has been cultivating a unique following of devotees in the world of entertainment, politics, business, and sports.
Only recently, Canadian pop musician Justin Bieber was seen with Jacob Arabov jewelry at a huge music festival in Los Angeles. The event, called Wango Tango, was hosted by KIIS FM & Ryan Seacrest. Justin Bieber wore the New York designer's whistle necklace, a custom made piece, consisting of a Full Pave Set Diamond Whistle Pendant, 9.69ct, in 18K yellow gold. The pendant is hanging from a Diamond Ball Chain, 4.46ct, made out of 18K yellow, white, and rose gold.
Wango Tango was not the only event where Justin Bieber has chosen to wear jewelry from the famous brand to accessorize his outfit. The teen heartthrob and tastemaker opted for a yellow diamond cross pendant for the red carpet of the MuchMusic awards in Toronto last year. The singer wore this particular pendant as well when he appeared on the Today Show, where he helped Matt Lauer tweet for the very first time.
Jacob & Co., a brand synonymous with opulence and luxury, is undoubtedly the brand of choice amongst the style-set. With timepieces and jewelry collectors ranging from high society, royalty, and aristocracy, to musicians, athletes, and celebrities -- Jacob Arabov can proudly call clients like David & Victoria Beckham, Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, Elton John, and Jennifer Lopez his own.
Official Jacob & Co. Website and Retail Locations -- http://www.JacobAndCo.com
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2212112
PR Agency Contact:
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher