|By ACN Newswire||
|January 27, 2013 10:03 PM EST||
Dot began expanding into overseas markets in 2010 with the release of its in-house developed multi-lingual front-end trading system and then in 2012 Dot launched front-end trading and market connectivity solutions as well as brokerage and clearing services to institutional clients based in Hong Kong and greater Asia. Dot has deployed its new strategic gateway in Hong Kong due to its strategically important location as one of the world's leading financial centers. By establishing operations in a state of the art data center outside of Japan, Dot will also strengthen its disaster recovery capabilities and have a business continuity plan in the event of an unexpected disaster or service outage in Japan.
Jin Funada, President of Dot Commodity, said "One of our strengths is that we can offer FCM and financial institutions with not only brokerage and clearing services but also market connectivity and system solutions at a competitive price along with low latency and high reliability. In 2013, Dot will intensify its marketing efforts to offer our full range of brokerage and system solutions to Asian based clients and accelerate our global business development plan."
About Dot Commodity
Dot Commodity is Japan's largest and fastest growing commodity futures broker with headquarters in Shibuya-ku, Tokyo. Dot offers a global reach with almost 24 hour electronic trading availability as a Clearing Member of the Tokyo Commodity Exchange (TOCOM), the Tokyo Grain Exchange (TGE) and a Trading Member of Singapore Exchange (SGX) Derivative Markets. Dot also offers commodity futures products from CME Group, ICE Europe and ICE U.S. along with OTC brokerage services and CFD (Contract for Difference) products. Dot caters to both individual and corporate clientele which currently includes proprietary trading firms, commercial oil companies, global trading houses and financial asset managers. For further information, please visit our website at: www.commodity.co.jp/english.
Source: Dot Commodity
Miho Eriguchi - Public Relations +81-3-5447-3022 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org For service inquiry: Product Information (Customer Service) E-mail: email@example.com
Copyright 2013 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks