|By Marketwired .||
|January 27, 2013 05:52 PM EST||
STOCKTON, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/27/13 -- Viratech Corp. (PINKSHEETS: VIRA) announced today that Cancer.im's first of 235 books to be released on Amazon's Kindle platform, focusing on Cancer, Find and Stop Breast Cancer, by Dr. Kevin Buckman, has achieved number 1 best-seller status for both Breast Cancer and Oncology categories. The book can be bought here: http://www.amazon.com/Find-Stop-Breast-Cancer-ebook/dp/B00B553FLA/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1359046919&sr=1-1&keywords=find+and+stop+breast+cancer
Find and Stop Breast Cancer is the result of decades of research by Dr. Buckman in the field of breast cancer. The book provides information geared toward making a difference in early diagnosis and treatment, and focuses much of its content on prevention of breast cancer and treatment alternatives. The book Find and Stop Breast Cancer also addresses what every woman needs to know about the prevention and treatment of breast cancer.
According to the book, "early diagnosis is key for success in breast cancer. Finding breast cancer at stage 0 has a greater than 93% survival rate, however, the exact opposite is true for stage 4 breast cancer where survival rate over 5 years is only 15%." An explanatory video of the book can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxaEELNlENM
Through its experience-based search engine and technology, Cancer.im's goal is to become the primary resource on the web for people affected by cancer, for the purpose of making a difference in their own lives and the lives of others. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz1tHRb3wvU Cancer.im's mission is to empower every cancer patient, with the power to research their disease and to find, organize, and manage their own cancer support network at no charge to them. The goal of these support networks is to assist the patient in conserving needed energy by reducing the burden associated with their own daily trials and tribulations. Cancer.im will strive to convert this saved energy into a higher level of patient activity and a stronger determination to fight their disease.
In addition Cancer.im is seeking new cancer researchers who wish to leverage its intellectual property and social network platform for the purpose of creating new distribution and engagement channels.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks