|By Marketwired .||
|January 26, 2013 10:10 AM EST||
OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/26/13 -- In accordance with article 25(b) of the Constitution of the Order of Canada, the Governor General has accepted the resignation of Mr. Camille Limoges from the Order of Canada. This information was published in today's publication of the Canada Gazette.
Follow GGDavidJohnston and RideauHall on Facebook and Twitter.
Rideau Hall Press Office
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher