|By Marketwired .||
|January 25, 2013 09:14 PM EST||
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 01/25/13 -- Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) announced today that it will release its financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2012 following the market close on Wednesday, January 30, 2013. The company will host a conference call to discuss its results at approximately 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time (4:30 p.m. Eastern Time) on that same day.
A webcast of the conference call may be accessed at the Investor Relations section of the company's website at www.lasvegassands.com.
ABOUT LAS VEGAS SANDS
Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) is a Fortune 500 company and the leading global developer of destination properties (Integrated Resorts) that feature premium accommodations, world-class gaming and entertainment, convention and exhibition facilities, celebrity chef restaurants, and many other amenities.
MARINA BAY SANDS® is the company's iconic Integrated Resort in Singapore's downtown Marina Bay district.
Through its majority-owned subsidiary Sands China Ltd., the company also owns a portfolio of properties on Macao's COTAI STRIP®, including THE VENETIAN® Macao, Four Seasons Hotel Macao, and Sands Cotai Central. The company also owns the SANDS® Macao on the Macao Peninsula.
Las Vegas Sands is also committed to global sustainability through its SANDS Eco 360 program and is an active community partner through its various charitable organizations.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks