|By Marketwired .||
|January 25, 2013 11:58 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/25/13 -- With headlines pointing to server security breaches and hardware failures, ServerPronto, home to the world's most affordable dedicated server, is setting out to offer its customers a new level of assurance. Dubbed Managed Data Backup, ServerPronto is offering the best enterprise backup solution in the industry via a partnership with Idera (formerly R1Soft).
"Keeping your data safe and secure is our highest priority," said Chris Kurzweg, CEO of ServerPronto. "By partnering with Idera, we offer everything clients need to keep server data secure, and rapidly recover backed-up data on demand."
With Managed Data Backup, ServerPronto's IT staff fully manages data backup and recovery, including installing the backup client on the customer's server and establishing daily, weekly and monthly backups as needed. ServerPronto's team also monitors every backup to guarantee full data recovery capabilities. Customer data is backed up in a secure, compressed format to maximize storage capacity.
"Server uptime and data availability can mean the difference between success and failure in today's hosting market," stated David Wartell, Vice President of Idera's Server Backup Division. "By offering Idera Server Backup, ServerPronto sends a strong message that the data protection needs of its customers are paramount."
ServerPronto's Managed Data Backup runs on multiple platforms, including Windows and Linux, as well as virtualization platforms like VMWare, Citrix Xen, and Hyper-V. Clients can choose the amount of storage needed for business critical data or full system backups. Continuous data protection pricing begins at $15 a month for 25GB of backup space.
ServerPronto currently has customers in 130 nations. ServerPronto is part of the "Pronto family" of companies with ColoPronto and CloudPronto, which have been leading a low-cost revolution in the hosting industry since 2003. ServerPronto has broken the price barrier for dedicated hosting in secured and reinforced Data Centers with redundant power, lightning fast fiber connections, and 24x7x365 support from a staff with more than 12 years of experience. To learn more, visit www.serverpronto.com.
Idera provides systems and application management software for Windows and Linux Servers, including solutions for performance monitoring, backup and recovery, security and compliance and server administration. More than 10,000 companies worldwide, including Fortune 1000 enterprises, government agencies, and some of the world's largest datacenters and cloud infrastructure providers, depend on Idera.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London