|By Marketwired .||
|January 24, 2013 09:09 PM EST||
ENGLEWOOD, CO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- CudaTel, a provider of next-generation phone systems for businesses, and Vitelity Communications have completed interoperability testing and certification of Vitelity SIP trunk services with CudaTel's IP PBX platform.
CudaTel, a wholly owned subsidiary of California-based Barracuda Networks, delivers innovative business phone systems by integrating software from the open source FreeSWITCH project. With interoperability certification, CudaTel customers can be assured that using Vitelity SIP trunk services will provide high quality and reliable voice service with CudaTel systems.
"We are very happy to complete certification with the CudaTel platform as we see it gaining a lot of momentum in the marketplace," said Kerry Garrison, VP of strategic services at Vitelity. "CudaTel's position as a leading business-class phone system is a great fit with Vitelity's voice service and provides a unique set of value-added features for CudaTel customers."
"Working with Vitelity has been easy for our customers and their SIP products simply work," explained Brad Pitt, general manager for CudaTel. "We look forward to many successful deployments of the CudaTel Communications Server along with Vitelity SIP, FAX and Voicemail transcription services."
With the vision of creating the next generation phone system, CudaTel is a collaboration between Barracuda Networks and FreeSWITCH. A wholly owned subsidiary of Barracuda Networks, CudaTel operates out of its Ann Arbor, Michigan research center.
About Barracuda Networks, Inc.
Barracuda Networks has developed a worldwide brand and reputation as the go-to leader for powerful yet easy-to-use IT solutions. With more than 150,000 customers worldwide, Barracuda Networks is disrupting the IT infrastructure landscape by simplifying many of the most complex IT challenges. The company's proven customer-centric business model focuses on delivering high-value, subscription-based IT solutions across security; networking and application delivery; and storage and data protection. For additional information, please visit http://www.barracuda.com.
Vitelity is a privately owned, international voice over IP (VoIP) technology provider. Vitelity offers wholesale voice, fax, SMS, and hosting services. Vitelity ensures network reliability by operating its own 50Gbit private dark fiber network and through interconnections in major cities throughout the United States, including Denver, New York City, Los Angeles and Miami. Vitelity maintains a five-star rating from VoipReview.org, maintains an "A" rating with the Better Business Bureau and won IT Expo's most innovative new product award in 2009 and 2010. To learn more about Vitelity, visit www.vitelity.com, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-898-4835.
Tel: +1 (888) 898-4835
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London