|By Marketwired .||
|January 24, 2013 06:41 PM EST||
NASHVILLE, TN -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- Nine-time Grammy award-winning artist and singer-songwriter Sheryl Crow will be making her debut performance of "Easy," the first single from her forthcoming Warner Music Nashville debut on Jimmy Kimmel Live! tonight at 11:35pm EST/PST on ABC. This album marks the first new music from Crow in over two years and her debut on Warner Bros. Records.
"I couldn't be more happy or proud than to have Sheryl join us and become a wonderful part of Warner Bros. Records' rich musical history," said John Esposito, President and CEO of Warner Music Nashville. "She is an incredibly special artist whose songwriting and performances are beyond magical. Sheryl has made a masterpiece that we know country radio and fans from all across the world are going to love."
"I'm excited that my country debut album will be released on Warner Bros. Records," expressed Crow of her upcoming release. "I believe a lot of my songs would probably be played on country radio today if they were just being released. The country music community has been incredibly welcoming and I'm excited to work with John Esposito and his team at Warner Music Nashville."
Since the release of her seven-times Platinum, Grammy award-winning debut Tuesday Night Music Club, Sheryl Crow has garnered nine Grammys, performed duets with musical luminaries such as Sting and Mick Jagger, released seven studio albums (each charting Top 10, four of them platinum-plus), a quadruple-platinum greatest hits collection and a Christmas album. She has also been nominated for an additional 27 Grammys, her most recent for 2008's critically acclaimed Detours. Crow launched her very own clothing line, Bootheel Trading Co., is a cancer survivor, has performed for President Obama and is a passionate supporter of a variety of environmental and health-related charities, including the NRDC, The Breast Cancer Research Foundation and The World Food Program. Crow has sold more than 35 million records worldwide.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2210975
For more information please contact:
Warner Music Nashville Publicity:
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher