|By Marketwired .||
|January 24, 2013 05:39 PM EST||
MONTEBELLO, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- Provident New York Bancorp (NYSE: PBNY), the parent company of Provident Bank, today announced that the Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.06 per share. The dividend is payable February 14, 2013 to holders of record as of February 4, 2013.
Provident New York Bancorp is the bank holding company for Provident Bank. With $3.8 billion in assets, Provident Bank is a growing financial services firm that specializes in the delivery of service and solutions to business owners, their families, and consumers in communities within the greater New York City metropolitan area through teams of dedicated and experienced relationship managers. Provident Bank offers a complete line of commercial, business, and consumer banking products and services. For more information, visit the Provident Bank Web site at www.providentbanking.com.
Provident Bank Contact:
EVP & CFO
CAO & Controller
Provident New York Bancorp
400 Rella Boulevard
Montebello, NY 10901-4243
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher