|By Marketwired .||
|January 24, 2013 05:23 PM EST||
FORT COLLINS, CO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- Woodward, Inc. (NASDAQ: WWD) today announced that on January 23, 2013 its Board of Directors approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.08 per share, payable on March 1, 2013 for stockholders of record as of February 15, 2013.
About Woodward, Inc.
Woodward is an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of control solutions for the aerospace and energy markets. Our aerospace systems and components optimize the performance of fixed wing and rotorcraft platforms in commercial, business and military aircraft, ground vehicles and other equipment. Our energy-related systems and components enhance the performance of industrial gas and steam turbines, reciprocating engines, compressors, wind turbines, electrical grids and other energy-related industrial equipment. The company's innovative fluid energy, combustion control, electrical energy, and motion control systems help customers offer cleaner, more reliable and more efficient equipment. Our customers include leading original equipment manufacturers and end users of their products. Woodward is headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado, USA. Visit our website at www.woodward.com.
The statements in this release concerning the company's future sales, earnings, business performance, prospects, and the economy in general reflect current expectations and are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from projections or any other forward-looking statement and we have no obligation to update our forward-looking statements. Factors that could affect performance and could cause actual results to differ materially from projections and forward-looking statements are described in Woodward's Annual Report and Form 10-K for the year ended September 30, 2012 and any subsequently filed Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q.
Relations and Treasury
1000 East Drake Road
Fort Collins, Colorado 80525, USA
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks