|By Business Wire||
|January 24, 2013 05:05 PM EST||
Planar Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:PLNR), a worldwide leader in specialty display systems, announced today that it plans to issue its fiscal first quarter 2013 earnings announcement on February 6, 2013. Results for the quarter are scheduled to be disclosed in a press release on Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 4:00 P. M. Eastern Time, followed by a conference call at 5:00 P.M. Eastern Time. Chief Executive Officer and President Gerry Perkel and Chief Financial Officer Ryan Gray will conduct the call.
An audio feed of the conference call will be accessible through a link in the investor information section of the company's Web site, www.planar.com, or through numerous investor-oriented Web sites. A replay of the webcast will be available through March 6, 2013, and a transcript of the management commentary portion of the call will be posted on the Planar Web site.
Planar Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: PLNR) is a global leader in digital display technology providing premier solutions for the world's most demanding environments. Retailers, educational institutions, government agencies, businesses, utilities and energy firms, and home theater enthusiasts all depend on Planar to provide superior performance when image experience is of the highest importance. Planar solutions are used by the world’s leading organizations in applications ranging from digital signage to simulation and from interactive kiosks to large-scale data visualization. Founded in 1983, Planar is headquartered in Oregon, USA, with offices, manufacturing partners, and customers worldwide. For more information, visit http://www.planar.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks