|By Business Wire||
|January 24, 2013 05:01 PM EST||
Convergys Corporation (NYSE: CVG) announced today it will release its fourth quarter 2012 financial results on February 7.
Convergys will hold a conference call and webcast at 10:00 AM, Eastern Time, Thursday, February 7, to discuss fourth quarter 2012 financial results. Convergys President and CEO Andrea Ayers and CFO Andre Valentine will participate.
The webcast is available live and recorded for availability through March 7 via the following link: http://tinyurl.com/4Q12ConferenceCall. You may also access the webcast via the Convergys website, www.convergys.com. Click “Company,” then “Investor Relations,” then “Events and Webcasts.”
As a leader in customer management for over 30 years, Convergys is uniquely focused on helping companies find new ways to enhance the value of their customer relationships and deliver consistent customer experiences across all channels and geographies. Every day, our nearly 75,000 employees help our clients balance the demands of increasing revenue, improving customer satisfaction, and reducing overall cost using an optimal mix of agent, technology, and analytics solutions. Our actionable insight stems from handling billions of customer interactions annually for our clients. Visit www.convergys.com to learn more.
(Convergys and the Convergys logo are registered trademarks of Convergys Corporation.)
David Stein, Investor Relations
+1 513 723 7768 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Krista Boyle, Public/Media Relations
+1 513 723 2061 or email@example.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?