|By Marketwired .||
|January 24, 2013 04:30 PM EST||
PLEASANTON, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- Workday, Inc. (NYSE: WDAY), a leader in enterprise cloud applications for human resources and finance, today announced that its 2013 annual meeting of stockholders will be held on Thursday, May 23 at 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET. The meeting is to be held at the San Ramon Marriott located at 2600 Bishop Dr., San Ramon, CA 94583. The record date for the meeting will be March 24, 2013, and only stockholders of record on that date are eligible to attend the meeting.
A live webcast of the event will be available on the Workday Investor Relations website at www.workday.com/investorrelations.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for human resources and finance. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers human capital management, financial management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest organizations. Hundreds of companies, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
© 2013. Workday, Inc. All rights reserved. Workday and the Workday logo are registered trademarks of Workday, Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks