|By Marketwire .||
|January 24, 2013 04:30 PM EST||
OAKS, PA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- SEI Investments Company (NASDAQ: SEIC) announced today that it intends to release fourth-quarter 2012 earnings on Wednesday, January 30, 2013, before the markets open. The company will also hold a conference call to discuss these financial results beginning at 2:00 p.m. ET.
The public is invited to listen to the call at www.seic.com/investors or at www.earnings.com, a service of Thomson StreetEvents. The live webcast may also be accessed at numerous financial services sections of websites such as AOL and Yahoo Finance.
Replays will be available shortly after the end of the call at the above websites and also at (USA) 800-475-6701; (International) 320-365-3844; Access Code: 280364.
SEI (NASDAQ: SEIC) is a leading global provider of investment processing, fund processing, and investment management business outsourcing solutions that help corporations, financial institutions, financial advisors, and ultra-high-net-worth families create and manage wealth. As of September 30, 2012, through its subsidiaries and partnerships in which the company has a significant interest, SEI manages or administers $448 billion in mutual fund and pooled or separately managed assets, including $195 billion in assets under management and $253 billion in client assets under administration. For more information, visit www.seic.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks