|By Marketwired .||
|January 24, 2013 04:30 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- Astur Gold Corp. (TSX VENTURE:AST)(FRANKFURT:CDC) ("Astur Gold" or the "Company") is pleased to announce it is granting 400,000 options with an exercise price of $0.80 for a term of 5 years to Interim COO Michael Surratt. Michael Surratt also joined the Company's Board of Directors on January 21, 2013.
ABOUT ASTUR GOLD
Astur Gold is developing its 100% owned Salave Gold Project in Asturias, northern Spain, which is one of the largest undeveloped gold deposits in Western Europe. The Company recently received approval for an underground mine from the Commission for Environmental Affairs of the Principality of Asturias in November 2012 and is completing additional requirements for the processing plant and tailings licenses with expected completion in H1 2013. The Company is working to build a partnership with the people of Asturias to generate sustainable economic benefits for the region while balancing the needs of environmental protection and social community development.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Cary Pinkowski, Chief Executive Officer, President and Director
Mineral resources that are not mineral reserves do not have demonstrated economic viability. This document contains certain forward looking statements which involve known and unknown risks, delays and uncertainties not under the Company's control which may cause actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from the results, performance or expectation implied by these forward looking statements.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks