|By Marketwired .||
|January 24, 2013 04:22 PM EST||
SAN ANTONIO, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- Harte-Hanks, Inc. (NYSE: HHS), a worldwide direct and targeted multichannel marketing company, is scheduled to release its fourth quarter 2012 financial results on Thursday, January 31, 2013. The company will host a conference call to discuss the earnings release on January 31, 2013, at 9:00 a.m. Central Time. The conference call number is (888) 778-8913 for domestic callers and (913) 312-1481 for international callers, participant access code 2018428. To access an audio webcast, please go to the link within the Harte-Hanks website in the Investors section. An audio replay will be available shortly after the call through February 8, 2013 at (888) 203-1112 for domestic callers and (719) 457-0820 for international callers, participant access code 2018428. The replay also will be available on the Harte-Hanks web site in the Investors section.
Harte-Hanks® is a worldwide direct and targeted marketing company that provides multichannel direct and digital marketing services and shopper advertising opportunities to a wide range of local, regional, national and international consumer and business-to-business marketers. Visit the Harte-Hanks Website at http://Harte-Hanks.com, http://www.PennySaverUSA.com or call (800) 456-9748.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks