|By Business Wire||
|January 24, 2013 03:38 PM EST||
Woodside Capital Partners, a global, independent investment bank, today announced that Sean Blakley, managing director of WCP Research, will speak at two sessions of the SDN Pre-Conference at ITEXPO East 2013, on January 29 in Miami, Florida.
Blakley will discuss what businesses are doing with SDN (Software-Defined Networking) and why, what enterprise users of all sorts can learn from it, and future market forecasts about SDN. SDN is one of the most important, and potentially disruptive, developments in networking since the rise of the Internet. To date, networks and connectivity have come first, and applications have followed. SDN turns this model on its head, approaching networking from an apps-first standpoint.
“As enterprises require applications to run wherever is best suited both technically and economically, next generation data centers must address the growing need for flexibility and massive scalability. We see SDN as a key shift in the way these next generation data centers will be architected in the future,” said Blakley. “We believe SDN and Virtualization are two key enablers to the next generation data center, and these will be important focus areas of our research in 2013.”
|WHO:||Sean Blakley, managing director, WCP Research|
|WHERE:||SDN Pre-Con at ITEXPO East 2013, Miami Beach Convention Center, Miami, FL|
|WHEN:||January 29, 2013|
▪ 1 p.m. SDN in the Enterprise Data Center
▪ 3 p.m. SDN Roundup
About WCP Research
WCP Research offers institutional technology research services to buy-side institutional investors and technology industry executives. WCP Research covers application delivery and infrastructure across the cloud, data center, and service provider networks.
About Woodside Capital Partners
Woodside Capital Partners is a global, independent investment bank that delivers world-class strategic and financial advice to emerging growth companies in the technology and life sciences sectors. With a strong track record in M&A, strategic partnerships and private placements, Woodside Capital Partners has been providing worldwide investment banking services since 2001 with leading domain experience in software, Internet services, electronic communications and materials, and life sciences. The team of Woodside Capital Partners has completed transactions totaling more than $10 billion. Woodside Capital Partners is the Silicon Valley headquarters of M&A International, the world’s leading mergers and acquisitions alliance. For more information, please visit www.woodsidecap.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks