|By Business Wire||
|January 24, 2013 02:33 PM EST||
As part of an ongoing emphasis on leveraging the latest technologies to maximize user experience, EMS, a global leader in simulation management solutions for healthcare providers and educators, today announced the showcasing of Orion at the IMSH 2013 conference (Jan 27-29) in Orlando, FL. Orion is EMS’ next generation simulation management platform for clinical training programs focused on improving learners’ skills and optimizing patient outcomes.
“We’re excited about showcasing Orion at IMSH. Orion is the result of a synergy between our customers and the latest technologies,” says Anurag Singh, President and CEO. “Our philosophy for the past 19 years has been to listen and address the needs of our customers as they grow and expand their simulation training initiatives.”
Some of Orion’s capabilities include:
- Increased choice for users – provides quick access to application functionality with just three clicks and enables easy search ability on every screen
- Easy management for center operators – offers an integrated single platform solution for simulation training with mannequins and patient-actors
- Improved user experience – delivers the most feature functionality of any product in the simulation management space
- More flexibility using mobile devices – delivers streaming video, the ability to complete performance assessments and surveys, and manage video recordings
EMS has been a true pioneer in the clinical simulation market. An unparalleled number of firsts – including EMS' first-to-market clinical skills training and assessment software -- make EMS’ solutions the benchmark by which all others are judged. EMS has been the driving force behind a number of innovations that continue to move the industry forward with new ideas and breakthrough technologies, such as Orion.
Hospitals, medical, nursing, and allied health schools, and counseling programs use EMS’ suite of products to more efficiently manage clinical simulation centers, effectively evaluate learner performance, and digitally document simulated events. As the leader in simulation management technology since its founding in 1994, EMS offers complete turnkey solutions that include integrated software and hardware, design and planning, engineering, configuration, installation, training, and support.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher