|By Marketwired .||
|January 24, 2013 02:07 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- Innotas today announced a free webinar on "Driving Business Optimization with IT Project and Application Portfolio Management" featuring Melinda-Carol Ballou, IDC's Program Director for Application Life Cycle Management and Executive Strategies Services. The webinar will be held on January 30th, from 1:00-2:00 p.m. EST, and registration is available online at http://bit.ly/UpNfLV. Innotas is a leading provider of Cloud solutions for IT Management.
Managing projects, applications, and collaboration across resources shouldn't be difficult. Attend this webinar to learn some strategies for improving IT PPM and APM adoption and coordination across teams & gain recommendations that will help your IT organization:
- Understand drivers for IT PPM and APM adoption
- Evolve process and organizational strategies for adoption across IT & business
- Evaluate strategies for IT PPM and APM adoption and delivery
To help solve these challenges, IDC's Melinda Ballou will share research on IT Project Portfolio Management (PPM) and APM along with insights on how to develop processes and organizational strategies to adopt these technologies across the IT and business organization.
Innotas, a leading provider of Cloud Solutions for IT Management, delivers a seamless way to manage Resources, Applications, and Projects across all IT. Innotas' solutions include Project Portfolio Management (PPM), Application Portfolio Management (APM), and Innotas Integration Platform. A leading technology company, Innotas is the recipient the Red Herring 100 North America award, CODiE award and named "Best Places to Work" by the San Francisco Business Times. It was also ranked as a 'Leader' in the Magic Quadrant for Cloud-based Project and Portfolio Management Services by Gartner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Innotas has hundreds of customers nationwide, including Bank of the West, Tiffany & Co., Crocs, Crayola, City of Memphis, RelayHealth, and World Vision.
For more media information, contact:
LCH Communications for Innotas
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher