|By Marketwired .||
|January 24, 2013 01:58 PM EST||
VAL-D'OR, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- Threegold Resources Inc (TSX VENTURE:THG)
This document corrects and replaces the release sent on January 23rd 2013 at 1:29 PM EST.
Threegold Resources Inc (TSX VENTURE:THG) ("Threegold" or the "Company") would like to update the original conference call information provided in the January 23, 2013 press release.
Due to some difficulties with the call provider/operator, we would like to offer the new dial-in information as well as the revised call time.
New call time: Thursday January 24, 2013 at 16:00 EST.
North America toll free: 1 866 250 5144
Local/International: 1 416 849 6163
No passcode required.
Victor Goncalves (President and CEO) will review with you the information recently released on December14, 2012 and January 10, 2013. He invites you to tune in and listen to the details of these important milestones for Threegold Resources, he looks forward to hearing from you during the following question period.
Threegold has established itself as one of the premier exploration companies in Quebec. The Company has a highly qualified technical team with extensive exploration experience, including previous gold discoveries in Quebec, and a management team with financing and public company expertise.
Threegold offers investors a portfolio of high-quality exploration projects focussing on Canadian assets primarily in Quebec; and the potential to create shareholder wealth through discoveries of new, low-cost multi-million ounce gold deposits.
Threegold's strategy is to mitigate shareholder risk through partnerships with the likes of Bowmore Exploration.
Except for statements of historical facts, all statements in this news release regarding, without limitation, new project acquisitions, future plans and objectives are forward-looking statement which involve risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate. Actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks