|By Marketwire .||
|January 24, 2013 01:47 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- Centerra Gold Inc. (TSX:CG) will host a conference call and webcast of its 2012 fourth quarter and year-end financial and operating results at 10:00AM Eastern time on Thursday February 21, 2013. The results are scheduled to be released after the market closes on Wednesday February 20, 2013.
-- North American participants should dial the toll-free number (800)-745- 8951. -- International participants may access the call at +1 (212)-231-2900. -- The conference call will also be broadcast live by Thomson Reuters and can be accessed at Centerra Gold's website at www.centerragold.com.
An audio recording of the call will be available approximately two hours after the call via telephone until midnight Eastern Time on Thursday, February 28, 2013. The recording can be accessed by calling (416) 626-4100 or (800) 558-5253 and using the passcode 21644903. In addition the webcast will be archived on Centerra Gold's website www.centerragold.com.
Centerra is a gold mining company focused on operating, developing, exploring and acquiring gold properties primarily in Asia, the former Soviet Union and other emerging markets worldwide. Centerra is the largest Western-based gold producer in Central Asia. Centerra's shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol CG. The Company is based in Toronto, Canada.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks