|By Business Wire||
|January 24, 2013 01:40 PM EST||
With social media becoming an increasingly vital part of marketers’ digital advertising plans, Collective, the global leader in data-driven, multi-screen advertising solutions for brands, is introducing Collective on Facebook, a new product that for the first time marries Collective’s exclusive data and in-depth audience targeting capabilities to Facebook, the most popular social network in the world, through Facebook Exchange (FBX).
Starting today, Collective on Facebook will be available to the company’s clients as part of a comprehensive, digital advertising buy. With this addition to its roster of products, Collective continues to break down media silos, connecting data-driven, multi-screen advertising between TV, online, mobile and now social media channels.
“Marketers are eager to coordinate advertising across screens and platforms,” said Joe Apprendi, CEO, Collective. “Not only does this simplify the complexity of executing an advertising campaign dependent upon multiple partners and technologies, but vastly increases ad effectiveness and efficiency.”
According to a recent report from William Blair & Company, FBX could increase click-through rates by more than 50 percent – if it provides more targeting data. With the report also stating that FBX ads presently comprise about 25 percent of Facebook's right-rail advertising block, it may not be surprising that it says that some advertisers are reporting that FBX owns 2-3 percent of their entire marketing budget. In addition, media intelligence company Aggregate Knowledge recently conducted a study of 25 campaigns that ran in the fourth quarter of 2012, finding that media plans that included Facebook resulted in 24% more new sales than those that didn’t. As such, Collective on Facebook is a strong investment for those launching a digital marketing campaign.
To learn more about Collective on Facebook, visit http://collective.com/media/fbx.
Collective is the leader in data-driven, multi-screen advertising solutions for 75 of the top 100 national advertisers. Through data science, Collective connects brands to audiences with high impact personalized advertising experiences across display, video, mobile and social. Our technology solutions include Ensemble™, our audience buying, creative optimization and analytics platform for advertisers, and AMP®, our data and media management platform for publishers. Headquartered in New York with offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London and India, Collective has been recognized for its rapid growth on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and Inc. Collective's investors include Accel Partners®, Greycroft Partners and iNovia Capital. For more information, please visit www.collective.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London