|By Marketwired .||
|January 24, 2013 01:00 PM EST||
BALTIMORE, MD -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- Prometric, a trusted provider of market-leading test development and delivery solutions, will meet with industry leaders during the ATP Innovations in Testing 2013 Annual Conference to discuss the testing industry's most relevant issues and solutions in exam security. Prometric is a Platinum sponsor of the three-day conference hosted in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, scheduled February 3 to 6.
"Protecting our clients' intellectual property is our foremost concern and at the heart of every test we develop and deliver," said William Murtagh, Prometric's Senior Vice President of Client Services and Sales. "ATP continues to be a premier venue for showcasing and addressing the latest in these advances and Prometric is proud to be a Platinum sponsor."
Join Prometric during ATP's featured security lab on Tuesday, February 5, from 8:45 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
ATP Security Committee Annual Briefing and Live Lab
Two-part security presentation, including an update on ATP's security activities completed in 2012 and a live demonstration involving a mock testing lab outlining various security protocols and concerns. Read more.
"Rigorous security measures exist in every phase of Prometric's exam lifecycle," said Murtagh. "Our featured presentations for ATP 2013 focus on how to address continually evolving security threats in test development and delivery."
Prometric, a wholly-owned subsidiary of ETS, is a trusted provider of technology-enabled testing and assessment. Its market-leading test development and delivery solutions allow clients to develop and launch global testing programs, as well as accurately measure program results and data. Prometric reliably delivers and administers nearly 10 million tests a year on behalf of approximately 400 clients in the academic, financial, government, healthcare, professional, corporate and information technology markets. It delivers tests flexibly via the Web or by utilizing a robust network of more than 8,000 test centers in over 160 countries. For more information, please visit www.prometric.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London