|By Business Wire||
|January 24, 2013 12:46 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d964d5/cordcutting_usa) has announced the addition of the "Cord-cutting: USA / Europe Benchmark - Is Europe ready?" report to their offering.
With a television and video access market in profound transformation and practices that are still evolving, traditional television players face unprecedented instability. To address these questions, this study explores the key issues of the cord-cutting phenomenon. It presents a detailed analysis of the US market, the world's most advanced, so that lessons can be drawn for Europe.
- What lessons can be drawn from the strategies of the leading US players?
- What phenomena are actually at work: cord-cutting, cord-shaving, cord-switching, cord-never?
- How does OTT video impact television and video markets in Europe and the United States?
- Is Europe's lag behind the U.S. in audiovisual content and technology irreversible?
- AT&T U-verse TV
- Blockbuster/Dish Online
- HBO GO
- NBA TV
- Time Warner Cable
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d964d5/cordcutting_usa
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks