|By Marketwired .||
|January 24, 2013 12:38 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- The Investing News Network (INN) is now delivering unbiased, independent video content to the investor community. Videos are available now at www.ResourceInvestingNews.com and on YouTube at www.youtube.com/user/InvestingNews.
At the recent Vancouver Resource Investment Conference, we interviewed over 35 CEO's, executives and thought leaders who provided updates on the market, commodity prices, company news, forecasts and more. Our team had the opportunity to talk with Rick Rule, John Kaiser, David Morgan, Tom Drolet and many others. The first of the interviews are available now with more coming over the next few days.
"For almost six years, we have been providing investors we unbiased, independent news and education on the resource exploration and mining world as articles," said Nick Smith, CEO of INN parent company, Dig Media Inc. "In that time we've published on order of 40,000 articles, news summaries, commentaries and more. Now we will be bringing the same values and valuable content to you with video."
In addition to these interviews, watch for market recaps, breaking news and other video features to follow.
ABOUT DIG MEDIA INC.
Dig publishes the Investing News Network® consisting of 34 websites that provide unbiased, independent news and content to educate investors on the opportunities and risks associated with the resource industry.
Our online interconnected network of commodity specific sites educates investors about what is influencing the markets and provides news on publicly traded exploration and producing companies through exclusive independent articles and other aggregated news and editorial from respected sources.
For more information, see http://www.investingnewsnetwork.com/.
Investing News Network
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?