|By Marketwired .||
|January 24, 2013 12:00 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- Phizzle, a leading technology provider of advanced mobile marketing products and digital advertising solutions, today announced a partnership with the NBA's Golden State Warriors to power robust and data-rich digital marketing campaigns designed to enhance the mobile experience for fans during the 2012-2013 NBA season.
Recognizing that mobile continues to emerge as one of the most influential channels in sports today, the Golden State Warriors are committed to providing their substantial base of fans with an integrated digital experience that deepens engagement opportunities through SMS, mobile web and real-time interaction. An early-adopter of digital technology, the Golden State Warriors look to not only deepen fan engagement at Oracle Arena before, during and after the games, but also during televised broadcasts and on the team's in-arena digital signage. By doing so, the Golden State Warriors are creating a valuable piece of digital inventory driving revenue and creating meaningful connections between the fans and their corporate partners.
The Golden State Warriors are currently providing the team's fans with the ability to receive instant news, updates, and special offers through SMS messages powered by Phizzle's platform. Whether at the game or watching at home, Phizzle's proprietary solution, Broadcaster iX, produces real-time, interactive HD graphics enabling fans to be part of the action through fun and stimulating experiences such as Text-2-Vote instant polling, trivia opportunities, Text-2-Win promotions as well as Text-2-Screen elements through SMS messages, social media (tweets) and pictures displayed during the game.
Specifically, the Golden State Warriors are utilizing Phizzle's technology to deliver:
- Warriors Insider Mobile Alerts - Primary SMS text campaign and 'mobile alerts' program
- Warriors Insider Ticket Alerts - Ticket offer alerts via SMS text campaigns
- Stephen Curry Autographed Jersey Contest - Promoted through SMS, Facebook and In-arena
- Warriors Whiteout Ticket Giveaway - Promoted through SMS, Facebook and Twitter
- Warriors vs. Miami Heat Ticket Giveaway - Cross-promoted between SMS and Twitter
"We are extremely fortunate to have this opportunity to be partnering with the Golden State Warriors. The organization is dedicated to providing a comprehensive digital marketing strategy to effectively increase participation and initiate one-to-one dialogue with their fan base," said Ben Davis, CEO of Phizzle. "With our technology, we're able to provide the Golden State Warriors an opportunity to measure fan behavior, habits and interests enabling the Golden State Warriors to deliver audiences targeted offers and messages."
About Golden State Warriors:
The Golden State Warriors organization, currently in its 67th year of operation, is a charter member of the National Basketball Association. Founded in 1946, the Warriors called the city of Philadelphia home for 16 memorable years before moving to the West Coast in 1962 to become the San Francisco Warriors and ultimately, in 1971, the Golden State Warriors when the team moved across the Bay to its current home in Oakland. The team's storied history includes three NBA Championships, six of the NBA's 50 Greatest Players and 21 members of Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame.
For more information on the Golden State Warriors, log on to www.warriors.com
Phizzle, Inc. is a leading technology provider of advanced mobile marketing products and digital advertising solutions. Phizzle redefines how brands effectively use digital and mobile marketing tools to deliver revenue and results. Serving as a mobile channel for brands to navigate through the digital landscape, Phizzle enables clients and partners to deploy targeted mobile campaigns delivering real-time results and creates new inventory to drive sponsorship revenue.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London