|By Marketwire .||
|January 24, 2013 12:00 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- Darren Winston, a seasoned residential real estate agent in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills has recently joined the John Aaroe Group (JAG) Beverly Hills office. John Aaroe Group is a locally-owned and operated real estate brokerage with strategic locations in Beverly Hills, Sunset Strip, Sherman Oaks, Pasadena and Downtown Los Angeles.
Before joining JAG, Winston was a Realtor for Coldwell Banker's Previews International division for nearly a decade, receiving numerous awards. While with Coldwell Banker, Winston was named to the International Diamond Society, ranking within the top 8 percent of agents in the company worldwide. Winston was a recipient of the award for several years in a row, successfully representing buyers and sellers in Hollywood Hills, Sunset Strip, Los Feliz, Silverlake, Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Bel Air, West Hollywood, Studio City, and Sherman Oaks. Moreover, Darren Winston was ranked within the top 5% of NRT's rankings as a leading real estate agent amongst over 45,000 realtors in the United States. Prior to Coldwell Banker, Winston was a business analyst and marketing executive for emerging e-commerce companies in New York, Seattle, and Los Angeles.
"Darren is a wonderful addition to the John Aaroe Group. He has great energy, real estate knowledge, and exceptional transactional experience, allowing him to provide the highest level of service to our JAG clients," said Tom Dunlap, Executive Vice President, Partner and Branch Manager for JAG Beverly Hills. Other agents who have joined the new office include Scott Segall, Renee Avedon, Scott Cort, Mia Shin, Marie Healey and Allen Roth.
About Darren Winston
Darren Winston is a John Aaroe Group (JAG) Beverly Hills real estate agent and is a member of the Hollywood Hills Council, California Association of Realtors (CAR), National Association of Realtors (NAR), Beverly Hills/Greater Los Angeles Association of Realtors and Multiple Listing Service (The MLS). He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in International Business with a double minor in Marketing and Psychology from Ithaca College in New York. CA DRE # 01399200. For more information: www.DarrenWinston.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks