|By Marketwired .||
|January 24, 2013 11:59 AM EST||
OTTAWA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- Travelers won't want to miss this year's Winterlude, Ottawa's 35th annual winter festival that takes place from February 1-18, 2013. When looking for hotels in Ottawa during this time, travelers will find the Courtyard Ottawa East offers a great location and spacious accommodations. The hotel is offering a Winterlude package that includes breakfast, BeaverTails coupons, hot beverages and parking.
Winterlude, which showcases Canada's favourite winter activities, is three weeks of fun and excitement. Travelers can skate on the world's largest skating rink, check out ice sculpture competitions, and play at North America's largest snow playground. Among Rideau Canal hotels, the Courtyard Ottawa East features great amenities and is conveniently located near many of the Winterlude events.
The hotel is right off of Hwy 417 and is within just a few kilometres of all the Winterlude activities. This Ottawa hotel features complimentary high speed Internet access throughout, as well as free parking. The spacious guest rooms feature mini-refrigerator, microwave, wet bar, luxury bedding, HDTV flat-screen and ergonomic moveable work desk.
Open 6:30am to midnight, The Bistro allows guests to enjoy grab 'n go options or enjoy seated service for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Bistro proudly serves Starbucks coffee. The Market, open 24 hours, provides guests with convenience and keeps hunger at bay offering snacks, microwaveables and refreshments. Also located in the lobby, the Home Theatre offers comfortable seating, 52-inch flat-screen HDTV, and outlets to recharge mobile devices. Guests can relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool, which is located on the 15th floor and offers spectacular views of the city. Open 24 hours, the state-of-art fitness centre gives guests the flexibility they need to maintain their exercise routine while traveling.
About Courtyard Ottawa East Hotel
The Courtyard Ottawa East is located minutes from downtown, yet conveniently situated away from congestion and crowds. Complimentary high speed internet is available throughout the hotel, making it easy to stay in touch with family, friends, and colleagues. The on-site restaurant, The Bistro, is the place to go for healthy selections in the morning or dinner and drinks in the evening. Media pods make great working spaces or fun social places, and the touch screen Go Board gives guests access to news, local weather, and airport information. Travelers can keep up their physical routine in the 24-hour fitness centre. Each of the beautifully decorated, spacious guest rooms provide flexibility and comfort. Whether travelling for business or pleasure and when looking for hotels near Ottawa Airport, guests will be sure to find a great location, amenities, and friendly staff at the Courtyard Ottawa East hotel.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2210489
Courtyard Ottawa East
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London