|By Marketwired .||
|January 24, 2013 11:01 AM EST||
SHANGHAI, CHINA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (NYSE: VSH) today announced that Vishay Singapore has won two prestigious HR awards in Singapore: the HPB Silver Award (2012) and the Singapore HR Award in Talent Management, Retention and Succession Management (2012). Vishay also was a finalist for the HRM Award for Leadership Development (2012) and the HRM Award for Best Practices in Corporate Social Responsibility (2013).
These are four prestigious awards for HR management in Singapore. Vishay, as one of the world's largest discrete semiconductor and passive component manufacturers, has been devoted to providing all its employees with a safe and healthy work space, establishing a performance-oriented assessment system, and stimulating employees to work in an effective manner and fulfill their social responsibilities. In addition, the company focuses many of its efforts on talent cultivation and development, seeks to help employees develop their careers, and respects and encourages talent diversification.
"Vishay feels honored to win these awards. In 2012, Vishay celebrated its 50th anniversary. In the past 50 years, the company has made the policy of sustainable development of all employees one of its most important priorities. I am delighted to see that our efforts have been recognized. Vishay will constantly adhere to this policy," said Mr. Eugene Kwek, Human Resources VP, Vishay Asia.
Vishay Intertechnology, Inc., a Fortune 1000 company listed on the NYSE (VSH), is one of the world's largest manufacturers of discrete semiconductors (diodes, MOSFETs and infrared optoelectronics) and passive electronic components (resistors, inductors and capacitors). These components are used in virtually all types of electronic devices and equipment, in the industrial, computing, automotive, consumer, telecommunications, military, aerospace power supplies and medical markets. Vishay's product innovations, successful acquisition strategy, and "one-stop shop" service to customers have made it a global industry leader. Vishay can be found on the Internet at www.vishay.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?